Ingredients for preparing Chicken Roll
- Boneless Chicken – ¼ kg
- Maida - 1 cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Onions: chopped – 2 nos.
- Ginger: grated – 1 tbsp
- Garlic: chopped – 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies – 3 nos.
- Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying - ½ cup
- Salt to taste – ½ tsp
Steps to preparing Chicken Roll
- Mix maida with beaten egg and salt, add water slowly and knead well to make soft dough. Keep it aside
- Cook the boneless chicken with little turmeric powder and salt and after that blend it well in a hand mixer.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and salt. Saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Into this mixture add the blended boiled chicken, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and stir to combine.
- Finally add the soya sauce and tomato sauce. Mix till all the ingredients are blended well.
- Remove from the fire and add the pepper powder.
- Make small sized balls using the dough and roll it into small round shape like chapati.
- Spread a spoonful of the filling in the middle of chapatti and fold it tightly and seal the edges using a mixture of flour and water.
- Repeat this process with the remaining chapatti and fillings.
- Deep fry each roll in oil till two sides turn golden brown and serve hot along with tomato sauce.
Share This Article