- Chicken: boneless and skinless - ½ kg
- Fennel Seeds - ½ tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 stalk
- Onion: chopped – 1 no.
- Tomato: chopped - 1 no.
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
Steps for preparing Chicken Chukka
- Clean and wash the chicken, cut into small pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds and curry leaves. When it splutters add chopped onion and fry til light brown and translucent.
- Add tomato and salt and saute until it becomes soft. Add ginger-garlic paste, stir well for 2 minutes.
- Simmer and add the chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder with salt to taste. Fry for a minute.
- Now add the chicken and mix well. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken pieces are done and coated with masala. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot with Naan or Chapati.
Share This Article