Ingredients for preparing Chicken Cheese Balls
- Chicken: boneless – 1 cup
- Cheese: grated – ½ cup
- Onion: finely chopped – 1 no.
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Egg – 1 no.
- Bread Crumbs – ½ cup
- Oil for frying - ½ cup
- Salt to taste - ½ tsp
Steps for preparing Chicken Cheese Balls
- Pressure cook chicken pieces with salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Mix the cooked chicken, grated cheese, onions, salt and pepper together and knead it well. Then roll into small, lemon-sized balls.
- Dip each ball into beaten egg and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till two sides turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.