Ingredients for preparing Butter Chicken
- Chicken : cleaned and diced - ½ kg
- Butter - ½ cup
- Onion: chopped - 1 no.
- Ginger- Garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce - ½ cup
- Cumin Seeds Powder - ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste - ½ tsp
- Fresh Cream - 1 ½ cup
- Coriander Leaves : chopped - 1 stalk
- Oil -2 tbsp
Steps for preparing Butter Chicken
- Heat the oil in pan, add ginger- garlic paste and saute it.
- Add chicken pieces in it and sauté well until its tender and done.
- Now add tomato sauce, pepper powder, cumin powder, garam masla, butter and salt. Mix well till the chicken pieces are coated with the masala.
- Now add cream and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Share This Article